- Multigrain Spaghetti – 1 box
- 1/8 cup Peanut Oil
- 5 tablespoons chunky Peanut Butter
- 5 tablespoons Soy Sauce- low sodium is good
- ½ teaspoon Chile Oil – optional
- 3 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated Ginger ( I use a micro plane)
- pinch red chile flakes
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 10 leaves fresh mint –chopped
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes – sliced in half lengthwise
Boil pasta .
Drain and toss with half of the peanut oil. Set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together Peanut Oil, Peanut Butter, Soy Sauce, Chile Oil,
Sesame Oil, Brown sugar, Ginger , Chile flakes, and Sea Salt.
Pour half the mixture over the pasta and toss until pasta is coated.
Cover and chill for at least 1½ hours.
When ready to serve toss with remaining Sauce, Mint, Arugula and Tomatoes.
Pour into serving bowl and
sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.