Preheat oven 190c/375f
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tespoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil- (you may use the sundried tomato oil from the jar and then use olive oil to make up the rest of the ¼ cup.)
- 1 egg
- 3 oz Feta cheese-crumbled
- 5 oz jar sun dried tomatos- chopped – reserve oil from jar
- 4 oz oil cured olives (about 20 olives)-pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
Place flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and peppers in a large bowl. Use a fork to lightly mix.
In a small bowl gently beat together olive oil and egg.
Making a well in the middle of the flour mixture, pour in the olive oil and egg mixture.
Mix well with your hands. Gently add Feta, sun dried tomatos, and olives.
Add milk a little at a time until you to get a biscuit consistency.
Mix only until incorporated.
Divide batter evenly into muffin tins (using your hands)
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned . Test with wooden skewer, when it comes out clean muffins are done.