- Splash Olive oil
- 3 links spicy Italian sausage- out of casing
- 1 small onion –sliced
- 3 corgettes (zuchinni)- peeled and sliced into thick chunks
- 2 spicy Thai chiles(optional)- chopped very small
- 1 small yellow bell pepper -sliced
- 1 small red Bell pepper-sliced
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- ½ lb. Penne Pasta – I like to use whole wheat for this recipe
- fresh Cilantro handful –chopped
- fresh grated parmesan
In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil. Add sausage and onions. Cook for 10 minutes.
Add onions, corgettes, chiles,and bell peppers and cook for 20 – 30 minutes on med heat.
Cook until sausage is nice and brown and veggies are cooked through and all is melded together.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook pasta. No need to drain the pasta, just use a slotted spoon and add the pasta directly to the sausage mixture.
Toss together and sprinkle with cilantro and Parmesan cheese.
6 thoughts on “St Georges Pasta”
Who does all those wonderful pictures? I am guessing it is you – I always loved your photography.
yes i take the photos too !
one stop shop !!
Yup, this is one I’ll definitely try making.
well have to have a lobster pie night !
This is a winner!!!! I was sold on the image, but the dish was so much more that I expected!!!! Yummy….and then ha the chocolate chip cookies for dessert- no leftovers!!!!
This is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!